Side note: Now that I don't have an iPhone, it's strange to say "MP3" and not use terms like iPod, iTunes, etc. As much as I love my Incredible, it's very easy to slip and call every music device an iPod!
Alas, this is who I am now:
A happy (and adorable!) Incredible owner, even if my Google reader slows down the phone. NBD, I have a blog-reading addiction.
My new workout playlist:
- Kanye West- Runaway: I really like this beat to get a good cardio attitude going, there's something about the beat that does it for me.
- Drake - Fancy: To keep the attitude up! You simply cannot go wrong with Drake.
- Katy Perry - Last Friday Night: This is my absolute favorite song right now. So much so I made it my ringtone and jam out every time it rings. Highly recommended by E&E!
- Pink - Raise Your Glass: It's just a genuinely happy song - very upbeat and playful!
- Shontelle - Perfect Nightmare - The lyrics are what make me love this song so much. Who hasn't been here? Makes me push that much harder!
- Lil Wayne - Popular: Makes me feel hot, which makes me have a good time and keep workin out. I really enjoy the chorus lyrics!
- Glee - Slave 4 U: This takes me back to (middle or high) school. Who else remembers the belly dancing in her music video? I used to try to do that, but my lack of rhythm prevented that from ever happening.
- 30 Seconds to Mars: Kings and Queens: Something about this is promising about the future, which I always welcome now that senior fall is halfway over!
- Usher: Stranger: Another really good beat, and I really connect with the lyrics. And I love Usher.
- Justin Timberlake - Across the Sky: Such a fun song... and it's Justin Timberlake! Come on:)
That is not a bad looking man!
What are your favorite songs to workout to? Any new/recent favorites? I'm always looking for new songs!