Thursday, October 21, 2010

Content with Cheese

Content is the perfect word to describe how I feel right now. I just got back from a lovely two-hour-long lunch date at Tijuana Flats with my friend Alex and my sliding door is opened up to let this gorgeous weather in. It's just one of those lovely days.

At lunch, we split chips and queso. For some reason, I've forgotten how delicious cheese is, and I just can't seem to get enough of it lately. Can't complain, it's a delicious craving:


Cheese, a kid's veggie burrito and hot sauce = a very happy stomach, which translates to a very happy Jenny.

1 comment:

  1. When covering the area, it should be enough to use a regular
    bandage. Cholera is an acute infection of the small intestine, and it can be life-threatening.
    But since something was happening I decided to keep trying for a few more nights.


    my site: Skin tag remover

    ReplyDelete